Hi I’m Claire! I am 44 years old, married to Chris. I have two children aged 20 and 12. We live in North Devon, UK.
My blogs will be based around daily life and how I deal with challenges. I will also be providing medical information about the conditions. I create vlogs for our family vlog channel on YouTube. I will put links in for videos which relate to blogs.
- I’ve had Endometriosis symptoms since I was 12 .
- In 2001 I injured my spine, creating tears to two discs (L4/L5 & L5/S1).
- In 2003 I had severe Vertigo with fatigue and numerous neurological symptoms
- In around 2009 I was diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.
- In 2016 I was diagnosed with Hyperaldosteronism.
- In 2016 I was diagnosed with Sinus Tachycardia.
- In 2017 I was diagnosed with my left ovary being tethered to my bowel.
- Fibroids were also seen on the 2017 ultrasound scan.
- In 2017 I was diagnosed with Osteoarthritis.
- Migraines since the age of 19 (hormonal)